You will experience winter at its most beautiful in the Gorski Kotar region of Croatia. Even when the world outside isn’t blanketed in snow, you can still go sledging at the nearby Kupjak adventure park which has its own snow machine.
After a day in the great outdoors, what better way to wind down than with a nourishing, enjoyable meal. A 5-day stay in winter comes with 4 days full board (breakfast, lunch and an evening meal). Our bedrooms are comfortable and simply furnished to reflect the character of the local area (all come with en-suite facilities). Break-out rooms are also available for educational purposes.
- getting to know Fužine; settling in at Fužinarska Lodge.
- evening meal, followed by a winter ball (including the coronation of the king and queen of the Gorski region).
- breakfast, followed by a visit to the Kupjak sledging and adventure park for some winter fun.
- afternoon workshop on how to make your own bird feeder. Rigging up of completed bird feeders after workshop. Followed by a walk.
- karaoke evening.
- trip to the Delnice ice skating rink.
- afternoon break, followed by a lecture on the Gorski Kotar region’s flora and fauna .
- film screening in the evening.
- trip to the Delnice swimming pool
- stroll around Lake Bajer after lunch, collecting all things nature has to offer, and what nature has left behind. This will be put to good use later (e.g. to make driftwood art, installations and lanterns).
- Evening kicks off with the lighting of a bonfire, followed by a farewll disco culminating in the crowning of the king and queen of the camp.
- exhibition of all works of art from camp workshops.
- depart for home after lunch.